From the topographical survey and analysis of the site to the final Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design Solutions; We have a diverse A/E Team to provide a holistic solution to our Client’s Needs.
Completed Building, Looks Great !Let's Make your Dream happen ☏
Residential Building, BudhalinkanthaDesign to Construction, we take care of Everything !Lets Start your Project ☏
Realistic VisualizationRealistic Renders to help you Visualize the Project.Let's Start your Project ☏
Landscape DesignAdding beauty to your Home.Call the Architect ☏
Residential Building DesignPioneers in Residential Building Design.Call the Architect ☏
Landscape with PoolPioneers in Landscape Design.Let's Start your Project ☏
Residential Building, HattibanRealistic RenderFind out More
Swimming Pool installationSwimming Pool Design & DevelopmentCall the Architect ☏
swimming pool landscapeOne Stop Solution for your Backyard Garden.Call the Architect ☏
Together, We Build Dreams! Be it a Small Living Room in a Residential building, or Large Scale Resort Lobby, Our Clients are always our priority. We are trend Setters and Provide the most innovative design solution to spatial needs.
We take care of everything from Real Estate to Design Development & Construction. Adhering to the highest standards and satisfaction of our valued clients, we provide a truly one-stop solution.
- First Meeting – Initial Thought, Preliminary Requirements, Basic Agreement on Scope and Services
- Site Visit+ 2nd Meeting -> Use Requirements, Budget Discussion -> Holistic Project overview, Contract Signing.
- Site-Zoning-Budgeting-Legal Analyis
- Detailed Program Use Requirements
- Pre-Design Documents – > Design Brief
- Schematic Design — (Design Brief Prepared on PreDesignwill guide)
- Identification of Design Problems and Potentials
- Explorations of Ideas, Design Potential, and Context
- Concept Note – Document Preparation (Diagrams and Text)
- Schematic Architectural Design – Discussion and Finalization.
- Design Development
- Floor Plan, Exterior elevation and Interior Volume Studies
- Preliminary material Selection and Prices
- Final Design Drawings – Prepared and Finalized
- Construction Documents
- Input from Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and Drainage Engineers
- Building Permit Application
- Construction Drawings, Specifications, Estimate
- Construction Schedule and Other (bidding/Contract) Documents
- Construction Team
- Detailed Contract Agreement
- Construction Begins
- Construction ( Quality Assurance and Monitoring Mechanisms Placed)
- Time and Budgeting Requirements will be met.
- Regular Supervision
- Change Orders
- Construction Completed
- Thorough Review and Reporting Document
- Hand Over the Project
- Periodic maintenance and Defect liability (1 year from hand over)