VOXEL Pvt. Ltd. is an Architecture Firm Based in Kathmandu. Some of our Projects Include, Schools Buildings, Multifamily and Mixed Use Residences, Commercial Complexes, Interiors, Landscape, Exotic Pools, Resorts, etc.
We transform the needs and aspirations of our clients into a very inviting and energetic built spaces. We have a great belief in Progressive Cycle of Creating, Enriching and Inspiring – through architecture. In our View, any built space we design, must in return enrich the society (in the present as well as in the future) and inspire the whole humankind.
We believe that, Education and Technology is the key to Development. & Architecture is our Passion. Here at VOXEL, We try to integrate these 5 things.
We are looking for a site engineer who can join our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 2 years of site experience in building construction.
- Sound Knowledge of Construction Supervision
- Knowledge on quality of construction material
- Good Command on Office Applications, such as Ms Word, Excel, Ms project /primavera, AutoCad
- Sound knowledge and experience of Contract administration
- Must possess vehicle Driving Licence(2-wheeler).
Major Job Descriptions:
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction sites in accordance with the drawing and specifications.
- Conduct regular inspection and assess the work performed by subcontractors, construction labors.
- Report Directly to Architect.
- Participate in Project meeting with Client to keep them informed about project progress and issues.
- Provide technical support to other team members.
- Ensure that all material used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Provide data in respect to variation order and site instructions.
- Prepare submittals, Technical Reports, Daily Site diary and other reports as required.
Please Apply with Updated CV, a covering letter and expected remuneration at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please do not make telephone inquiries.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted through email for further selection.
Please apply asap.